January 9, 2011

Scandal #1 for 2011

Yes, it's been awhile.  I've been a busy girl.  Last month I moved in with Eric the Bastard.  I think the popular kids are calling living together "domestic partnership" now.  I prefer either "living in sin" or "shacking up".  "Shacking up" sounds especially white trashy doesn't it?  After getting everything moved, I was forced to celebrate Christmas and New Year's.  Throw in a hurt shoulder from moving a 986 pound desk down a flight of stairs, and then a week and a half of puking and I haven't really felt like blogging. 

To kick things off for 2011, I'm bringing you a story of depravity, debauchery and maybe a little dickerydoo.  The director of the Missouri Baptist Convention, Dr. David Tolliver, has resigned from his position due to "immoral behavior with a woman".  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any information on what the "immoral behavior" was.  What the hell kind of reporting is that, news people?  I want to know exactly what Dave did with this woman.  I want details.  I want graphs and charts.  I want photos.  Did they do it?  Did he just feel her up a little after Sunday School?  Did he just waggle his dick at her?  Was she even really a woman?  Maybe he just popped a boner while feasting on the Chicken Surprise Casserole she brought to the after church fellowship. 

Whatever it was, I'm sure it was all Satan's fault.  And, after seeing a pic of Dave, I've changed my mind about needing photos.  

Big Hugs,
Babs  

No comments:

Post a Comment